Given name: Leiwen
Country of nationality: China
Country of residence: China
Mailing address: 99 Shangda Rd., Shanghai, China
Telephone (Home): +86-13761386526
Telephone (Office): +86-21-66138020
Highest degree: Ph.D.
Institution: University of Amsterdam
Discipline: Environmental Sciences (Demography)
Current employment/position: Shanghai University/Professor
1. Brown University (Assistant Professor)
2. Peking University (Associate Professor)
3.Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (Postdoctoral fellow)
Other honorary or professional positions:
1. Guest Research, International Institute for Applied System Analysis
2. Chief Demography, Population Action International
3. Distinguished Oversea Research, China Academy of Sciences
1. Jiang, L. and B O’Neill, 2017: Global urbanization projections for the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways. Global Environmental Changes 42: 193-199.
2. Jiang, L. 2014: Internal consistency of demographic assumptions in the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways (SSPs). Population and Environment. 35(3): 261-285.
3. Jiang, L and K Hardee, 2011: How do recent population trends matter to climate change, Population Research and Policy Review, 30(2): 287-312.
4. Jiang, L and Brian O’Neill, 2007: Impact of demographic trend on US household size and structure, Population and Development Review, 33 (3): 429-656.
5. Jiang, L, Tong Y, Zhao Z, Li T, Liao J, 2005: Water resources, land exploitation and population dynamics in arid areas, Population and Environment, 26(5):471-503.
Institute for Population and Social Research,
Mahidol University, Salaya Campus, Phutthamonthon,
Nakhon Pathom, 73170 Thailand
Copyright © 2021 Asian Population Association
Starting on April 1, 2021